April Caso Ishak
Harford County lawyer with extensive litigation experience
Initially admitted to the Delaware bar more than 20 years ago, Mrs. Ishak devotes the majority of the time to civil litigation support, with an emphasis on personal injury cases, complex litigation and business and commercial disputes. In her Of Counsel position to the firm, Mrs. Ishak also provides basic trust and estate counseling, as well as corporate and business organization counseling.
Admissions and legal associations
- Douglass College of Rutgers University, B.A.
- Eagleton Institute, Undergraduate Associate
- Georgetown University, Institute on Comparative Political and Economic Systems
- Rutgers School of Law, J.D.
- St. Margaret School's Grandparents Day Committee, Past Member
- Havre de Grace Mayoral Ball Committee, Past Member
- Parent Volunteer, St. Margaret School
- Several published court opinions, Delaware Corporate Law Issues
- Published author of several legal articles
- Issue Editor to one volume of The Delaware Lawyer
- Former Local Counsel, Federal District Court for the District of Delaware, patent litigation cases
- Research Editor, Rutgers Law Journal
- Delaware, 1989 (inactive)
- Maryland, 2009
- Federal District Court for the District of Maryland, 2012
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, 2012