Charles B. Keenan, Jr.
In Memoriam: Founding Member
Remembering Charles (Charlie) B. Keenan, Jr.
Founding Member, Influential Maryland Attorney (1940-2023)
In Memory of Charles (Charlie) B. Kennan, Jr.
Harford County Attorney, and Founding Member, Charles Keenan had dedicated himself to assisting individuals and businesses in Maryland with their legal matters since 1966. He had focused his practice on estate planning, real estate, and litigation in both state and federal courts. Mr. Keenan had gained a reputation for his exceptional work and was recognized as AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for his legal expertise and ethical conduct.
Read more on Legacy.com
- Real estate
- Real estate transactions and title insurance
- Personal litigation, estates caveats
- Estate planning and elder law
- Government and municipal law
- Municipal financing
- Harford County Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®