Skilled Harford County Family Law Attorneys Providing Clients With Comprehensive Representation
Helping individuals and families throughout the Baltimore Area move on with their lives
If you are currently involved in a legal dispute with your spouse or another member of your family, your choice of attorney is important in getting you the results you need. At Stark and Keenan, P.A., we guide clients through the family law process and handle a range of issues including divorce, custody, adoption, child and spousal support agreements and mediation. We have a staff of 10 attorneys with more than 250 combined years of experience giving us the deep understanding of the legal system you need on your side during these stressful times.
Comprehensive service from a knowledgeable legal team
The area of family law is very complex and difficult to deal with, primarily because of the emotions involved. At Stark and Keenan, we handle a broad range of common family law issues, such as:
- Divorce — If you are currently going through a divorce, our attorneys know how to properly guide you through the process and fight for the effective results you want.
- Child custody — In Maryland, the court reaches a child-custody agreement based on the best interests of the child. We ensure your child’s interests are represented properly to help the court reach an effective solution. If necessary, we go to court and fight for the custody decision you believe in.
- Mediation — We provide mediation support for clients who wish to leave the courts out of their family law issues. The benefits of mediation include the lower cost and confidentiality that you don’t get in a trial.
- Adoption — If you are going through the adoption process, we make sure all your paperwork follows legal guidelines and that there are no unforeseen legal issues between you and your child.
- Child support — A child support agreement is vital for your long-term future. Our attorneys have extensive experience dealing with these issues. We use our knowledge of the law to guide your case toward a proper payment plan.
- Spousal support — Divorces can be financially devastating, so it’s important to have a spousal support plan that is in the best interest of your future well-being. We fight for the correct support and division of marital assets plan, whether you resolve your case in negotiations or in court.
Contact a skilled team of family law attorneys for help on your case
If you are going through a divorce, adoption, custody or support issue, call Stark and Keenan, P.A. today at 410-838-5522 or contact the firm online to schedule an initial consultation. From our offices in Bel Air and Havre de Grace, we represent individuals throughout the greater Baltimore Metropolitan Area, including Towson, Aberdeen, Edgewood and Riverside.